Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WE HAVE A REFERRAL! Celebrating In Tennessee!!!

Tonight just before midnight we getting ready for bed. I felt like I should check my email for a referral. As I was signing into my email Jarrod asked me what I was doing, and I explained that I felt like I should check email for A REFERRAL. Let me preface this by saying that I NEVER do this, so it was extremely unusual for me to be checking for a referral. There was nothing in my email, so we turned off the light and went to bed.

About 2 minutes laters Jarrod said, "Did you leave the computer on?" I said, "No, why?" He replied, "Because there is some LIGHT blinking! Is it the phone?" I checked and we had just received a message! At midnight! It was a friend calling to tell me to check me email. She knew that I rarely checked it and a "little birdy" had told her that we would be receiving a referral! She was so excited in the message that she could hardly talk. They was a lot of excited screaming in the message. LOL! We couldn't get to the computer fast enough. No joke! I was only a few moments from the time I previously checked the email until we had our referral in our inbox!!

Our baby is a boy. Bio mom is currently doing well and is almost 39 weeks pregnant. In other word baby could be born at any time!! We are not going to share all of the details, but want everyone to know what a miracle and HUGE answer to prayer this referral is. There is no doubt that he is our baby!

This is great news for us, and only 8 months after first applying with Morning Light. Boy, the Lord is moving quickly, although at times it has seemed like an eternity! We are thrilled. Our baby should be near to his cousin's age too, since my sister-in-law is due to have her little girl soon too. They should be no more than 2 weeks apart. It would be interesting if they are born on the same day!

That's it for now. Should have more news later! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *Jumping up and down!!*

No comments: