Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gotta Get Out Of The House

Today was one of those days that we just had to get out of the house. I know all of you moms know what I mean. LOL!

So it was off to run an errand, and then I was going to stop by mother's for a visit. After heading off to my errand I discovered that mother was not going to be home today. WHAT TO DO!!?? There was no way that I was going home before nap time today. LOL!!! So then it "hit" me! THE MALL! There is a great indoor playground where the children could have fun and get some exercise. They had a blast! Wish I have taken the video camera to share some footage with you. It was hilarious watching them. After playing for a while they hopped into their stroller, happy as clams, and we were off for some lunch. We had fun talking and eating together. After lunch, we stopped by Smoothie King for a little treat. YUM! I think it was the hit of the day with the little ones. Next we went to Build A Bear to check out the possibility of sending a bear with an audio message from the family to our Andrew. (Thanks to Sarah for that great idea). Matilyn was in stitches over some of the bear outfits. Then we went to Kohl's to window shop, and then home for a late nap. It was a fun day for all!

No comments: