Monday, September 15, 2008

Andrew's Video Debut!

Our day was great today, and ended with an incredible surprise. I was on my way to bed an a little birdie rang my phone telling me that I had a video of Andrew in my email inbox. THANKS LITTLE BIRDIE!! LOL!

The funny thing is that I was just looking at pictures of him from his delivery and wondering how much he has changed. Jarrod and I want to thank our incredible foster family for the wonderful updates, and for taking such good care of our baby boy! You are amazing!

It is so much fun to see Andrew smile and to see him get sooooo excited about dinner time. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Peachie said...

What a beautiful baby boy we have been blessed with by God. I am so happy for you my heart just sings Gods praises... He is truly good and has blessed our family many, many times, starting with the two of you, Jarrod and Anita.. You have always been close in my heart and always will... I say that Andrew does favor his "Great Auntie"...Only one with dark hair and dark eyes! LOL... My heart is so full of love it feels as though it will burst at times.. but what a wonderful feeling...

Love you all...
Peachie

Peachie said...

Jarrod and Anita,

He is just beautiful.... I just know you must be brimming with pride over this handsome young man, Andrew Joel Roussel... What a hunk he is! LOL...

Love you,
Peachie

Sarah k said...

Great hon! Glad I could be of service!! He is just too cute!! I am so glad he looks so well and handsome!!! Great to see him moving around!!!